Thursday 26 February 2015

50 DAYS!!!

OMG - its 50 days until our trip away.
Good thing the trip is paid for  - all that is left now is to save, save, save for spending money.


Gayle and I are getting very excited and exploring all of the spots that we will be able to visit.
Now when I see a news event from England I turn to my hubby and say "I'll be there soon!"
Also just purchased our Heritage Travel passes from VisitBritain - a 16 day pass for the UK and a 7 day pass for Scotland.
We intend to visit a whole lot of old smelly and damp places - dungeons, towers and prisons!
And I hope to learn a lot from the tour guides that do these tours.

Squeal!!




3 comments:

  1. That will fly by! I do the same thing when I see things from the UK except I say I have been there which you will be able to do soon. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really exciting Kim especially for me being the very first time. I think my brain will go into overload very quickly.

      Delete
    2. I can understand how you feel. That was how I felt when we went to Europe in 2009. I actually cried when we arrived in Venice as we went to our hotel down the Grand Canal in a beautiful motorboat like in the movies. You will have a fabulous time.

      Delete